Hey readers, maybe we have been boring you with our stories from training, but dog athletics season is nearly over and apart from that there will be some news for you soon. Don't think we are just model dogs, we won't leave you without our stories. So, sports again this week, athletics, rally obedience and mantrailing for Alpha. He had a long break but did quite well. While he trained for rally obedience I uttered my strange singing voice. One said this sounded like whale songs. So I listened to this on the internet. Did you know that this is music for relaxation? So I will go to a recording studio these days and register real Sissi-Songs. In the meantime I will tell my humans to record my songs when I am sitting in the box at the dog training camp and
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Walgesang - Whale song
Liebe Leser, vielleicht haben wir Euch in der letzten Zeit ein bisschen mit unseren ganzen Trainingserzählungen gelangweilt, aber bald ist unsere THS-Saison vorbei und außerdem haben wir Euch noch Einiges an Neuigkeiten zu berichten, lasst Euch in der nächsten Zeit überraschen. Damit Ihr nicht denkt dass alles nur toll ist, erinnere ich Euch daran, dass wir sicher nicht die Musterknaben sind und immer für eine Überraschung gut. Also, mal wieder einige Einheiten Sport diese Woche: THS, Rally Obedience und Mantrailing für Alpha. Er hatte ziemlich lange Pause, hat es aber ganz gut gemacht. Wir waren beide beim Rally Obedience und während ich meinem Sohn Alpha zugeschaut habe, habe ich mal wieder meinen seltsamen Gesang von mir gegeben. Eine meinte das klingt wie ein Walgesang. Das habe ich mir doch mal gleich im Internet angehört. Wisst Ihr, dass das sogar als Entspannungsmusik angeboten wird? Ich werde also demnächst ins Studio gehen und meine Sissi-Gesänge professionell aufnehmen lassen. Bis dahin schauen wir mal, ob die Menschen eine Amateuraufnahme von mir machen wenn ich mal wieder in der Box auf dem Hundeplatz sitze und so vor mich hin heule singe.
Hey readers, maybe we have been boring you with our stories from training, but dog athletics season is nearly over and apart from that there will be some news for you soon. Don't think we are just model dogs, we won't leave you without our stories. So, sports again this week, athletics, rally obedience and mantrailing for Alpha. He had a long break but did quite well. While he trained for rally obedience I uttered my strange singing voice. One said this sounded like whale songs. So I listened to this on the internet. Did you know that this is music for relaxation? So I will go to a recording studio these days and register real Sissi-Songs. In the meantime I will tell my humans to record my songs when I am sitting in the box at the dog training camp andhowl sing.
Hey readers, maybe we have been boring you with our stories from training, but dog athletics season is nearly over and apart from that there will be some news for you soon. Don't think we are just model dogs, we won't leave you without our stories. So, sports again this week, athletics, rally obedience and mantrailing for Alpha. He had a long break but did quite well. While he trained for rally obedience I uttered my strange singing voice. One said this sounded like whale songs. So I listened to this on the internet. Did you know that this is music for relaxation? So I will go to a recording studio these days and register real Sissi-Songs. In the meantime I will tell my humans to record my songs when I am sitting in the box at the dog training camp and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment