So, our neighbor said that I have become much more proud since I am a mom. This is also tied to the fact hat I have become louder in order to enhance my education. Claudia now calls me the "riot mouse" - a name she got from some book. I must say, I don't like this very much. I just trie to do my best to forward anything I know to my kids. Due to this fuss I kicked up, I just got plain dry food, no raw chicken. The puppies were praised because after "sit", most of them already learned "down" and are now taught the command "paw". Nearly they were cited as role model to me! I did all the best to make myself popular and made them understand with a hypnotic glance and licking my muzzle that I was still waiting for something (chicken), but it couldn't be helped. My spirits got damped even more by a huge thunderstorm which I don't even like at all. And they even enhanced the fact that I am in the house and the kids have to stay in their kennel during night.
Monday, July 7, 2014
Erziehung und Lautstärke/ Education and volume
Also, unser Nachbar sagt dass ich viel stolzer geworden bin seit ich Mama bin. Allerdings ist diese Tatsache damit verbunden, dass ich auch einmal lauter werde um meine Erziehung zu bekräftigen. Claudia nennt mich neuerdings Krawallmaus - das war die Bezeichnung eines Hundes in irgend einem Buch. Ich muss sagen, das gefällt mir nicht besonders. Ich tue doch nur mein Bestes um den Kleinen alles was ich weiß ins Leben mitzugeben. Aufgrund des Rabatzes den ich heute veranstaltet habe, wurde mir auch nur das öde Trockenfutter vergönnt, kein rohes Huhn. Die Kleinen wurden gelobt weil sie nach "Sitz" schon fast alle "Platz" gelernt haben und jetzt in die Anweisung "Pfote" eingeführt werden. Fast wurden sie mir als gutes Beispiel vorgeführt. Ich tat zwar mein Bestes um mich noch beliebt zu machen und deutete mithilfe von hypnotischem Blick und ablecken meiner Schnauze an, dass ich noch auf etwas anderes warte (Huhn) , war aber leider nichts zu machen. Um mir meine Laune zu verderben gab es auch noch ein Riesengewitter und das gefällt mir gar nicht. Dabei wurde noch betont, dass ich ja im Haus bin und die Kleinen über Nacht in der Hütte bleiben.
So, our neighbor said that I have become much more proud since I am a mom. This is also tied to the fact hat I have become louder in order to enhance my education. Claudia now calls me the "riot mouse" - a name she got from some book. I must say, I don't like this very much. I just trie to do my best to forward anything I know to my kids. Due to this fuss I kicked up, I just got plain dry food, no raw chicken. The puppies were praised because after "sit", most of them already learned "down" and are now taught the command "paw". Nearly they were cited as role model to me! I did all the best to make myself popular and made them understand with a hypnotic glance and licking my muzzle that I was still waiting for something (chicken), but it couldn't be helped. My spirits got damped even more by a huge thunderstorm which I don't even like at all. And they even enhanced the fact that I am in the house and the kids have to stay in their kennel during night.
So, our neighbor said that I have become much more proud since I am a mom. This is also tied to the fact hat I have become louder in order to enhance my education. Claudia now calls me the "riot mouse" - a name she got from some book. I must say, I don't like this very much. I just trie to do my best to forward anything I know to my kids. Due to this fuss I kicked up, I just got plain dry food, no raw chicken. The puppies were praised because after "sit", most of them already learned "down" and are now taught the command "paw". Nearly they were cited as role model to me! I did all the best to make myself popular and made them understand with a hypnotic glance and licking my muzzle that I was still waiting for something (chicken), but it couldn't be helped. My spirits got damped even more by a huge thunderstorm which I don't even like at all. And they even enhanced the fact that I am in the house and the kids have to stay in their kennel during night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment